Your quick guide to more information on the issues so you GET INFORMED so you can STAY ENGAGED.
(Have a suggestion I might wanna add? Email FromTheBelfry@gmail.com.)
- Over 65 million Americans rejected Donald Trump on Election Day. This site provides weekly calls to action as well as a set of call scripts for over a dozen issues in the progressive agenda. The65.org
- Keep track of bills introduced to Congress, see when they pass, etc at Congress.gov
- Find Your Local Representative’s Contact Information using The Congress Ninja
- Worried About How to Call Your Representative When You Have Social Anxiety? This article can help. Give it a read.
- Find your nearest Congressional “swing” district: at Flippable.
- Make 5 calls in 5 minutes: Pick from their list of issues and it tells you who to call at 5calls.org
- Sign up for a daily text message giving you a direct action to take with DailyAction.org
- Guide: Organizing to Impact Your Member of Congress: The Indivisible Guide
- Guides and blogs: MyCivicWorkout.com
- Regularly Updated Relevant Information: The Resistance Manual
- Weekly Action Checklist for “Democrats, Independents & Republicans of Conscience”: Weekly Action Checklist
- Even MORE resources & links have been gathered into a database called The Revolution Kit. It includes “All the online tools you can use to help progressives win throughout the United States” http://www.revolutionkit.us/
- Donating to worthy causes is another great way to get engaged! I put together a list of TONS of donation links, separated by issue on this page. Click it!