Fight against racial and religious intolerance…
- The Black Lives Matter movement has a comprehensive website here. You can follow them on Twitter here. Donate directly by clicking here.
- Find Your Local Representative’s Contact Information using The Congress Ninja.
- The American Civil Liberties Union provides legal assistance in cases in which civil liberties are at risk. Legally, the organization consists of two separate but closely linked nonprofits: the ACLU and the ACLU Foundation. Donations to the ACLU, a 501(c)4, go toward lobbying and litigation. If you’d like to make a tax-deductible donation, you can donate the ACLU Foundation, a 501(c)3 that can’t use money for legislative purposes.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center has spearheads suits in defense of the civil rights of minorities, prisoners, and the LGBT community, among others. Donate to the SPLC here.
- The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is the country’s largest Muslim civil liberties organization. Donate here or find your local chapter here.
- The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 to “stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.” Today, it fights against anti-semitism and bigotry as one of the largest civil rights organizations in the country. Find your local affiliate here and donate here.
- The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) works to promote the civil rights of people of color and to eliminate race-based discrimination. Donate here, and find your local chapter for more ways to get involved here.
- Take Action NOW.
- More ways to engage.