Fight for Americans like Robert who face systemic and social racism every day…
- Find Your Local Representative’s Contact Information using The Congress Ninja.
- The American Civil Liberties Union provides legal assistance in cases in which civil liberties are at risk. Legally, the organization consists of two separate but closely linked nonprofits: the ACLU and the ACLU Foundation. Donations to the ACLU, a 501(c)4, go toward lobbying and litigation. If you’d like to make a tax-deductible donation, you can donate the ACLU Foundation, a 501(c)3 that can’t use money for legislative purposes.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center spearheads lawsuits in defense of civil rights for minorities, prisoners, and the LGBT community, among others. Donate to the SPLC here.
- The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 to “stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.” Today, it fights against anti-semitism and bigotry as one of the largest civil rights organizations in the country. Find your local affiliate here and donate here.
- The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)works to promote the civil rights of people of color and to eliminate race-based discrimination. Donate here, and find your local chapter for more ways to get involved here.
- Take Action NOW.
- More ways to engage.