Fight for Americans like Jennifer who face persecution because of their gender identity every day…
- Find Your Local Representative’s Contact Information using The Congress Ninja.
- The Attic Youth Center creates opportunities for LGBTQ youth to develop into healthy, independent, civic-minded adults within a safe and supportive community, and promotes the acceptance of LGBTQ youth in society. Donate To The Attic Youth Center Here.
- The William Way LGBT Community Center serves the LGBT community of Philadelphia and its allies 365 days a year. From social groups, networking events, and counseling and support services to art exhibitions and cultural experiences, the Center consistently strives to provide new and innovative programs for the LGBT communities of Philadelphia. Donate Here.
- The Trevor Project is an organization that focuses on suicide prevention among members of the LGBTQ community and operates the “Trevor Lifeline” as a confidential call-in service with trained counselors. Donate to The Trevor Project here.
- The Human Rights Campaign, the nation’s largest LGBTQ rights organization, advocates for anti-discrimination legislation, and also support for people with HIV/AIDS. Donate to The HRC here.
- Lambda Legal is a national legal organization dedicated to fighting for the civil rights of the LGBT population and people with HIV through litigation, education, and policy work. Donate to Lambda Legal here.
- The Sylvia Rivera Law Project provides legal services specifically to low-income people and people of color who are transgender, intersex, or gender non-conforming. Donate to the Sylvia Rivera Law Project here.
- Take Action NOW.
- More ways to engage.